Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Friday, June 17, 2016
4th Tough Mudder completed last Saturday! It's always a challenge, especially for myself and usually several members on our team- to overcome injuries and finish this 11- 11.5 ( ish) mile obstacle course challenge! But I'm always extremely proud of how we all overcome together, not just the ..
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
health and fitness professional gps accountability fitness tracker polar meal plannning event consultations snacks muscle food as fuel train motivation heart rate workout training load night snacking 5k bpm programs tough mudder recovery groups protein health coaching wearable target heart rate resting heart rate nutrition improve training gym calories Meal Prepping virtual coaching fitbit surge biometric goals fitbit rower turkey burgers heart rate tracking couch25k run chest strap