Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
run polar fitbit surge training load chest strap 5k groups rower train workout fitbit resting heart rate gym tough mudder protein health coaching gps biometric fitness tracker consultations calories Meal Prepping snacks improve training nutrition health and fitness professional night snacking meal plannning food as fuel turkey burgers event accountability heart rate tracking motivation goals programs target heart rate heart rate virtual coaching recovery muscle wearable bpm couch25k