Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
motivation calories muscle event couch25k heart rate turkey burgers consultations biometric run meal plannning recovery groups gps resting heart rate food as fuel heart rate tracking polar gym fitbit workout goals health coaching training load 5k chest strap snacks accountability train wearable virtual coaching improve training nutrition target heart rate fitbit surge night snacking tough mudder fitness tracker programs rower Meal Prepping protein health and fitness professional bpm