Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
resting heart rate groups event polar workout tough mudder wearable snacks couch25k target heart rate programs biometric rower improve training night snacking heart rate tracking gps food as fuel motivation recovery fitness tracker fitbit health coaching fitbit surge goals muscle bpm chest strap 5k health and fitness professional protein turkey burgers run virtual coaching Meal Prepping nutrition consultations meal plannning accountability train heart rate training load gym calories