Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
event resting heart rate recovery rower tough mudder gps couch25k night snacking turkey burgers health coaching health and fitness professional meal plannning snacks heart rate tracking gym improve training biometric fitness tracker fitbit surge fitbit target heart rate motivation chest strap groups consultations virtual coaching training load wearable accountability programs muscle goals protein workout 5k food as fuel polar train nutrition bpm calories heart rate Meal Prepping run