Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Friday, June 17, 2016
4th Tough Mudder completed last Saturday! It's always a challenge, especially for myself and usually several members on our team- to overcome injuries and finish this 11- 11.5 ( ish) mile obstacle course challenge! But I'm always extremely proud of how we all overcome together, not just the ..
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
chest strap goals gps training load tough mudder improve training turkey burgers motivation fitbit surge event run couch25k protein groups rower bpm snacks meal plannning calories fitness tracker consultations wearable nutrition biometric food as fuel health and fitness professional target heart rate muscle 5k heart rate gym workout accountability virtual coaching programs fitbit heart rate tracking night snacking health coaching recovery train Meal Prepping polar resting heart rate