Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
training load snacks wearable fitbit surge train turkey burgers rower programs tough mudder night snacking fitbit target heart rate nutrition health coaching chest strap virtual coaching resting heart rate protein improve training gym heart rate tracking meal plannning calories workout event biometric consultations motivation muscle groups goals fitness tracker accountability health and fitness professional Meal Prepping bpm gps heart rate run 5k polar recovery couch25k food as fuel