Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
bpm goals gym tough mudder fitbit surge nutrition health and fitness professional motivation target heart rate protein heart rate chest strap polar calories event night snacking recovery improve training training load snacks biometric heart rate tracking rower consultations gps fitness tracker 5k food as fuel resting heart rate run health coaching meal plannning couch25k train turkey burgers wearable programs accountability groups Meal Prepping fitbit muscle workout virtual coaching