Continuing on the series of fitness tracker selections, today I am reviewing one of the most familiar names in the heart rate monitoring marker- Polar. I am going to review 2 Polar Tracking devices, notating their similarities and differences, although either will be accepted. Polars’ ..
Ansley Knopf - Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Ansley Knopf - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- THE ALL NEW INVIGORATE
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health- Part 2
- Choosing the best fitness tracker to improve your health
- Is Night Snacking Something to Feel Guilty About?
- How Important is Protein in Your Diet?
- The Day I Had to Bribe Myself to go the Gym
- Discovering How to Optimize Your Training in Every Season
- Overcome Obstacles at Tough Mudder
- Celebrating the USO 75th Anniversary with- a RUN
- Starting a Sugar Detox- tips and strategies level 1
heart rate health and fitness professional bpm fitbit nutrition wearable virtual coaching gym programs target heart rate goals gps fitbit surge couch25k calories motivation heart rate tracking workout improve training train biometric snacks fitness tracker training load groups 5k turkey burgers resting heart rate meal plannning polar rower food as fuel consultations tough mudder Meal Prepping night snacking muscle protein accountability recovery event health coaching chest strap run